Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Well Looky There...

A girl from Iowa makes her 1st blog post!

I've been following some of my favorite bloggers for months now and as I read, I think....I really need to journal my thoughts, the triumphs and trials I have with Jonner.  Share with friends and loved ones the funny things he says and does.  And now that we've jumped head first into the process of domestic adoption I know Inquiring Minds want to KNOW! 

Blogging is scarry....I want cute & creative and frankly I'm not very computer savvy to figure out how to apply the cute and creative touches that simply make me, me.  Not to mention the way things sound in my head sound so much better than when they're on black and white!  Bare with me, by the time we get it figured out I'll probably be onto something new!  Right now I'll attempt to have fun, share my thoughts, the joys Jonner brings into our lives, and the up and up with our adoption process. 

The Best Tiger Ever!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Yay! Looking forward to your posts! I actually started mine today too. :)