Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - wk 5

This has been a crazy week with a lot of travelling, hotel's, hospital & restaurants.  I'm estatic I lost 1/2 a pound.  I didn't do very well planning snacks & meals and I didn't journal a thing I ate.  And my exercise was non existant unless you count an hour and a half of playtime in a hotel pool with a 3yr old hanging off of me.  Ok...that WAS a workout, and a lot of walking the cooridors of U of I Hospital.  The coming weeks will be full of more of the same, so if nothing else I've learned what not to do! 

My main goal for this week is to be accountable for what I eat, and I know the best way for me to do that is by journalling, making sure I have healthy food choices available in the house and healthy options while we're on the road and away from home. 

I'm keeping it short today....above mentioned 3yr old is sitting on my lap asking to be held.  I know that this phase of wanting to be with mom will come to an end before I'm ready for it to be over so I'm going to soak it up now while I can. 

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

A negative number in weight loss is always a postitive!!! Good job, I know it has been a tough week for you. Maybe next time you head out you can pack your own bag of snacks and food for you to eat while up there. That way you can stay on track even when away from home.